Berg Fashion Library contains the Berg Encyclopaedia of World Dress and Fashion and is an important source of information for clothing and fashion. It offers an extensive Scala of information sources in the area of fashion, and is updated at least three times per year. Of interest for students and researchers in the area of anthropology, art history, history, sociology, geography, folklore, museum research, theatre and cultural studies, fashion and textiles.
- Contains an extensive collection of 13.000 colour images made available by partners such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute, the Victoria & Albert Museum, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Philadelphia Museum of Art, and the MoMu Fashion Museum.
- Full-text E-Books about fashion, design, culture and gender.
- Extra sources, such as A-Z of fashion, The Dictionary of Fashion History and an overview of fashion museums.
- Free course material with links to online content.
- Bibliographical study guides for students.