The Academieplein library houses a large collection of books, magazines and reference material on the following subjects: Architecture, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Built Environment, Service Management, Technique, Nursing and Water Management.
- T: 010 - 794 4820 (only for contacting the library, call 010 - 794 0000 for all other matters)
- E: email@example.com
Opening hours & facilitieswhen you can visit
Library Servicedesk (AP.A00.082)
|Monday||9.00 am - 7.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am - 7.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am - 7.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am - 7.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
Library workspace (AP.A00.083)
In the workspace you can find tables and computer desks. The workspace is available as long as the Academieplein building is open.
Silent study room (AP.B00.058)
The silent study room, where the books are also located, is available for self study on working days from 9:00am to 7:00pm (5:00pm on Fridays).
Between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. you can come to the library to get support with your search for literature for your paper or thesis. For extensive advice when looking for sources for your thesis or research, you can also make an appointment for (Desk)research Support.
- Computers workstations
- Plotter for large-format printing
- Selfservice for check-out and paying fines
- Selfservice book drop (outside the library, in the main hall, left of the stairs)
- Pickup point for reserved books
- At the library servicedesk you can borrow USB sticks and calculators