In addition we ask all students to hand in a letter of motivation and we will have a Skype meeting. Students will be informed about the procedure after their application. This letter and the Skype meeting are meant to help us assign students to the most suitable project and to advise them whether their command of oral and written English is sufficient to follow this programme.
Students also need to meet these other requirements:
- You have obtained a minimum of 90 credit points from the main phase of your study programme
- Maximum 15 credits behind schedule in semester 3 and 4
- You have successfully completed your internship
- Required knowledge, three years of bachelor studies in a related field (Energy and Environment).
- Participants are international students and Dutch students in their 4th year.