With ever-changing forms of collaboration and solutions, learning and experimentation are as important as knowledge and experience. That’s how
we become a more agile and resilient UAS.
It is guided by the following points
- Collaboration is key. We are exploring new ways of working (together).
- Where necessary, we will adapt our organisational structure to meet the ambitions of this Strategic Agenda.
- We focus on delivering our mission and ambitions.
- Making our services more effective and focused on achieving this agenda.
- To achieve the ambitions of this agenda, we will continue to rely on the professional responsibility of our study programme teams. Managers provide guidance on implementation, taking the professional responsibility of staff as the starting point.
- Our organisational principle is that the intention leads, and the organisation follows. For new dossiers, we always start by asking ourselves the ‘why’. Why do we want to achieve something? How does it relate to our mission, vision, and strategic goals?
- We achieve our goals by learning together. This is what we call collaborative learning. We use the knowledge, expertise, and best practice out there to develop together.
- We develop the leadership needed to put this organisational culture and the collaborative learning principles into practice. This leadership is:
mission and vision driven, entrepreneurial, connecting, and inclusive.