Health Insurance

Insure yourself properly

When preparing for your stay in the Netherlands, it is very important to ensure that you will be properly insured during your stay. By law, it is mandatory to have health insurance. We also recommend taking out liability insurance.

Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences offers student insurance with the AoN insurance company. AoN offers a complete cross border insurance policy for international students all over the world.

When you are admitted to one of the programmes at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences you will be informed about the AoN insurance by the Centre of International Affairs office. For an overview of the coverage, please visit the AoN website.

Please note that if you visit a dentist or doctor (GP) you will need to pay in cash. Do not forget to ask for the receipt as you will need it in order to claim the amount with your insurance company.

We use cookies to improve the website.