Facts and figures
The board game was developed by:
- The project team On Your Own Feet from the research group Transitions in Care
- TransitionNet, a network of rehabilitation care providers;
- Rutgers WPF in Utrecht;
- Erasmus MC Paediatrics;
- Erasmus MC Rehabilitation;
- Sophia Rehabilitation in The Hague;
- BOSK, association of disabled persons and their parents.
The development of the board game and the evaluation in care and education was made possible by the financial support of the Rehabilitation Fund, the Johanna Children's Fund (Johanna Kinderfonds), the VSB fund, and Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences. The game was designed by Gamesformotion.