Request the brochure
Facts and figuresThe programme at a glance
Programme structureA view of the study programme
Rotterdam Business School's Master programmes are built on three pillars:
- An innovation-driven, challenging real-life study environment
- An international collaborative
- A flexible learning environment
The curriculum of the Master programme consists of core and specialisation modules. This design was adopted to create the combination of knowledge, skills and competencies that all professionals in the business field must-have.
The study programme start with a combination of core modules and specialisation modules. The core modules, which focus on management and research, provide the solid foundation of the Master Degree. These core modules are: The Design Mindset; Strategy & Innovation; Leading Transformation and Consulting; Project Management; Responsible Business Management; Business Solution Design; and Research Design
SubjectsAn indication of the subjects you can expect
Semester 1: Core Modules
- The Design Mindset (6 ECs)
- Strategy & Innovation (6 ECs)
- Leading Transformation and Consulting (6ECs)
- Project Management - Living Lab (6ECs)
- Responsible Business Management (6ECs)
- Business Solution Design (14 ECs)
- Research Design (4 ECs)
Semester 2: Electives and BSR
- 4 Elective modules (3 ECs) to be chosen between Digital Marketing, Business in Transition, Business Storytelling, Funding, Finance for Entrepreneurs and Consultants, Advanced Research Skills and others
- Business Solution Design - Final Part (14 ECs)
- Research Design - Final Part (4 ECs)
- Business Solution Report Defences
After your study programmeDifferent possibilities
After your graduation
Congratulations! You just finished your Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship and will receive the title Master of Science (MSc).
With your degree, you will receive a supplement, a DS-label. With this English document, you can show the value of your degree abroad when applying for other study programmes, when applying for a job or looking for the next step within a company or organisation.
Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship Graduates perform successfully as management consultant or entrepreneur:
- As a Management consultant you help organisations to improve their performance and increase their success. You deeply understand the client in their business environment, are capable of managing change processes and facilitating strategy building and evaluation.
- As an Independent entrepreneur you take initiative in setting up or leading a business. You are able to transform ambitious but realistic strategies and long-term goals to the operational core. The alertness of the entrepreneur leads to recognising opportunities waiting to be seized.