Full-time Master Programmes
To enter the full-time Master programmes of Rotterdam Business School you must meet the following requirements:
Students with a NVAO accredited Bachelor degree
- A business related Bachelor Degree.
- Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter.
- Applicant with a non-business related bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years related work experience, with an additional mandatory interview can qualify for direct entry into one of the Masters Programmes.
Students with a foreign diploma
- A business related Bachelor Degree or non-business related degree (see below)
IELTS Academic 6.5* / TOEFL iBT 90 / Cambridge CAE: Grade C scale 180-184 | FCE: Grade B scale 176-179 | Grade A scale 180-184. (Exam results can’t be older than two years at the start of the study programme)
- Curriculum Vitae and, motivation letter.
- Applicant with a non-business related bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience with an additional mandatory interview can qualify for direct entry into one of the Masters Programmes.
*No more than 2 IELTS sub-scores may be a maximum of 0.5 points below the required overall score.
For students who do not meet the sub score requirements can qualify for an additional interview to receive entry into the programme of their choice.
Exemptions English test
Due to a recent policy change by our Executive Board, please be aware of our altered English language requirements for admittance of the February 2021 intake onwards:
English language test results that are accepted for the Master programme
- IELTS academic: 6.5 (no more than 2 IELTS sub-scores may be a maximum of 0.5 points below the required overall score of 6.5)
- TOEFL iBT: 90 ;
- TOEFL IBT Home test 90;
- Cambridge CAE: C 180-184 | FCE: A 180-184 & B 176-179
These test results can’t be older than two years at the start of the master programme
You are only exempt for the English language test if:
- you have an NVAO accredited degree
- your degree is demonstrably taught entirely in English and has been obtained in the following countries: Australia, Canada (with the exception of the French-speaking regions), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and USA.
For students who do not meet these requirements we offer the Master's Foundation Programme. After completion of this programme, you can then enroll for one of our business masters.