Take part in scientific research!Can’t get enough of WhatsApp, Houseparty, Instagram or Facetime? Do you and your best friend chat for hours and tell each other everything? Then register yourselves for this fun research. You’ll both get a gift certificate if you participate!
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences is looking for friends in the ages between 13, 14 and 15 years old, who want to answer questions about their friendship together. What do you think is important when you confide in each other? How do you support your friend when she is having a hard time? How would you like your friend to listen to you? These are the kind of questions we are going to ask you when you join us! In this way we hope to discover how friends talk to each other about fun things, but also about things they find difficult.
This research takes place at home via video calling. The session takes about an hour and a half. When you participate in this survey, you and your friend will both receive a gift certificate!
- When you and your best friend want to participate – and your parents have given permission – you will come to Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences together.
- After participation you and your friend will both receive a cinema voucher.
- The first thirty friends who sign up together will also receive an extra gift!
- The session will take about an hour and a half.
- If you liked it, you can choose to join again.
For more information visit the website: www.happyfriends.app
We hope you will join us!
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences and VU Amsterdam are conducting research into friendships between girls aged 13 to 15. For example, we look at how friends talk to each other about fun things they experience, but also about difficult or sad things. The researchers would like to learn more about what girls find important in conversations with their friends and how they help each other. Through this research other girls can learn to trust each other in a good way.