The intended results are:
- A described and transferable method of working that contributes to a better connection between youth assistance and education on return to school for young people who have been placed in care.
- A description of portraits, themes and solution paths, which provides insight into promoting and hindering factors as well as possible solution paths from a youth perspective.
- An overview of good practices that are in line with the solution directions.
- The focus is on supporting young people in discovering and developing their talents.
- That cooperation within the chain of education, youth care and the family system becomes more subservient to the needs of young people.
- Insight into the training needs of teachers and youth workers in order to achieve the change goals and the design goal.