Together with colleague Thomas Blanc, I advise on the development and implementation of internationalisation within study programs.
Specifically, my focus is on:
- helping study program managers, curriculum developers and lecturers to understand the scope and possibilities related to internationalisation
- supporting programs in integrating international/intercultural elements into their programs
- providing workshops and trainings for staff and students aimed at increasing cultural awareness/sensitivity
Together with colleague Jessica Shinnick, I advise on the development and implementation of internationalisation within study programs.
Specifically, my focus is to:
- Support study programmes in making informed and conscious choices about their international partner network (Screening)
- Stimulate study programmes see the possibilities of internationalisation and support them in developing it in a meaningful way (Vision + Implementation + Benchmarking)
- Provide expertise on the theme of internationalisation for accreditations (External assessment)