Five steps to apply
- Before you apply, please make sure you have been nominated by your home university.
- After you have been nominated you should fill in the online application form which is available during the application time slot stated below.
- After you have completed the online application form you will receive a confirmation email from the Centre of International Affairs (CoIA).
- CoIA and the programme coordinators will review your application.
- When your application has been approved, CoIA will send you a Letter of Acceptance.
NOTE: Letters of Acceptance will only be sent within 2-4 weeks after the application closing date.
Non-European students: Shortly after your online application you will receive an e-mail from CoIA-Student Support with more information about the visa application procedure. More information about residence permits and visa will be sent to your home university as well before the application period.