All exchange programmes require a good command of English, as all classes are conducted in this language. Although exchange students are not required to submit an official English test score during their application, we would like to stress that exchange students are expected to have an English level similar to IELTS 6.0, CEFR B2 or TOEFL 550 / iBT 80 / 213 cBT. We trust our partner universities to only nominate students who meet this requirement, therefore ensuring they will not face any difficulties in class due to the language.
Students with a Chinese nationality must provide a Nuffic certificate to be eligible for a Dutch entry visa and enrolment in an English-taught study programme. For more information on this subject, please read Permits & Visa.
- 2 or 3 years of a 4 year bachelor's programme at your home university.
- 1 or 2 years of a 3 year bachelor's programme at your home university.
- Students have to be enrolled in a main degree programme that is somehow related to business & management studies or shares a similar methodical approach to problem analysis and project work.
- Students cannot have retakes for more than one previous year course that runs parallel to the International Management & Consultancy programme.
As part of your application for this exchange programme you will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records
Please ask for an official Transcript of Records at your home university. This document must be up-to-date, meaning that all courses that you took so far as part of your current study programme should be included.
- Motivation letter
We kindly ask you to write a motivation letter that covers:
- The reason(s) you want to join the programme. Show that you understand the content of the programme and explain why and how this matches with your interests and ambitions. Please focus on your first choice and briefly on your second/third choice when you write your motivation letter.
- Your qualifications: Explain, based on past experiences and accomplishments, why you are able to successfully participate in the programme. The letter should be no longer than 1 A4/Letter format.
All documents need to be translated in English.