Instruction for students and academic advisors
- Rotterdam Business School requires that the student has very good language skills (very good knowledge in reading, writing and speaking of the language) in English in order to be able to study here. Please note that fluent language skills in English are vital for successful studies at Rotterdam Business School.
- The normal study load in a semester (2 blocks) is 30 ECTS. You have to take at least 24 ECTS in a semester and a maximum of 32 ECTS. Workload should be equally spread over the blocks.
- You should make your choice together with your academic advisor at your home university.
- It is important that you have the prerequisites for a specific subject.
- Minors offered in Fall are open to senior students. You will be joining our 4th year senior students in the minor. Our students have completed around 15 ECTS in the specific field of the minor. Please check if you have the pre-requisites to join the minor.
- You can only select 1 complete minor (part I & II, 30 ECTS) because all minors are scheduled at the same time. It is NOT possible to choose separate subjects of a minor.
- We do not offer language courses to exchange students. You can only choose courses from the list on the website.
- Electives are scheduled on Tuesdays (17.00 – 18.30 hrs) and Thursdays (08.30 – 10.00 hrs). You can only choose 2 Electives per block (1 on Tuesday and 1 on Thursday). See separate Schedule for Electives. We cannot guarantee participation in Electives; it is done on a first come first serve basis.
- Once assigned to your chosen subjects, you will not be allowed to alter your selection. Therefore, it is imperative to consider your options carefully.
- If you would like to take Strategic & Innovation Management (Spring semester block 4), you also have to take Consultancy & Change Management (Spring semester block 3).
- You can only choose courses from 1 year, e.g. in the Fall semester year 2 or year 4. In the Spring semester year 3. You cannot combine courses from different years.
|Quarter 3||5 February||19 April 2018|
|Quarter 4||23 April||6 July 2018|