Five steps to apply
- Before you apply, please make sure you have been nominated by your home university.
- After you have been nominated you should fill in the online application form which is available during the application time slot stated below.
- After you have completed the online application form you will receive a confirmation email from the Centre of International Affairs (CoIA).
- CoIA and the programme coordinators will review your application.
- When your application has been approved, CoIA will send you a Letter of Acceptance.
NOTE: Letters of Acceptance will only be sent within 2-4 weeks after the application closing date.
Non-European students: Shortly after your online application you will receive an e-mail from CoIA-Student Support with more information about the visa application procedure. More information about residence permits and visa will be sent to your home university as well before the application period.
This programme requires an additional application step
Part of your application is a motivation letter, transcript of records and a curriculum vitae.
Fall semester time slot
You can only apply between 1 April and 1 May if you want to enrol in the Fall semester.
Spring semester time slot
You can only apply between 1 October and 1 November if you want to enrol in the Spring semester.