All exchange programmes require a good command of English, as all classes are conducted in this language. Although exchange students are not required to submit an official English test score during their application, we would like to stress that exchange students are expected to have an English level similar to IELTS 6.0, CEFR B2 or TOEFL 550 / iBT 80 / 213 cBT. We trust our partner universities to only nominate students who meet this requirement, therefore ensuring they will not face any difficulties in class due to the language.
Students with a Chinese nationality must provide a Nuffic certificate to be eligible for a Dutch entry visa and enrolment in an English-taught study programme. For more information on this subject, please read Permits & Visa.
For the other requirements, you must:
- be enrolled in a main degree program that is related to ‘Business, IT and Management’, ‘Information Sciences and Technology’, ‘Business & management’ or ‘Logistics’.
- have completed the first and second year of a 3 year bachelor’s programme and most (80% or more) of the third year of a 4 year bachelor’s programme at your home university;
- retakes of courses from former years during the minor programme are not recommended;
- have analytical skills and an affinity for abstract thinking;
- be able to switch between abstract process analytics and what works in real companies, in other words: you can be a bridge between business and IT as well as between theory and practice.