For the other requirements, you must:
- be enrolled in a main degree program that is related to ‘Business, IT and Management’, ‘Information Sciences and Technology’, ‘Business & management’ or ‘Logistics’.
- have completed the first and second year of a 3 year bachelor’s programme and most (80% or more) of the third year of a 4 year bachelor’s programme at your home university;
- retakes of courses from former years during the minor programme are not recommended;
- have analytical skills and an affinity for abstract thinking;
- be able to switch between abstract process analytics and what works in real companies, in other words: you can be a bridge between business and IT as well as between theory and practice.