Facts and figuresThe programme at a glance
Part of School
Programme structureA view of the study programme
The programme is designed to accommodate the four challenges every start-up entrepreneur faces:
- finding a “problem-solution fit”;
- creating a “product-market fit”;
- achieving a “business model fit”; and
- realising an “investor fit”.
The programme entails not only two weeks in Rotterdam’s start-up scene, but you will also have a full year’s access to the online start-up learning environment of the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, and two online coaching sessions, once you are back home.
The key component of the programme is innovating value propositions and business models through quick prototyping and rapid customer feedback.
The programme has also been set up as an incubator. It provides you with:
- comprehensive master classes to facilitate deep learning;
- intensive training sessions to boost your entrepreneurial skills;
- individual coaching to bolster your entrepreneurial poise and spirit and valuable connections to the Rotterdam start-up eco-system, such as the Incubator Academy Rotterdam, and the Cambridge Innovation Center.
After your short course
Students who successfully complete the summer course are awarded by an official certificate and transcript of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.