The following Master Programmes of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences are eligible for the OTS fellowship:
Rotterdam Business School
Rotterdam Mainport Institute:
Recipients of the OTS will receive € 3000 scholarship on their non-EU tuition fee (The fee needs to be paid in full, the scholarship amount will be given to student once they start their study program)
General Application criteria
- You have an Indian or Indonesian nationality.
- Please note, OTS scholarship for Master in Shipping & Transport is only available for Indian nationals
- You apply for a full-time English taught master programme.
- You meet the admission requirements of your Master programme of interest.
How to apply
- Check the OTS scholarship information at the Nuffic Neso office in your country.
- At the same time, you also apply for the Master programme via our website.
- Please be aware that the OTS is separate from the application for the master programme.
- OTS application must be submitted to Neso office in your country before the 1st of April 2023.
More information about OTS can be found on the Nuffic website.