Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
The following programmes of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences are eligible for the Holland Scholarship:
Willem de Kooning Academy - Bachelor programmes
- Graphic Design
- Lifestyle Transformation Design
- Audiovisual Design
- Fashion Design
- Product Design
- Spatial Design
- Fine Art
Piet Zwart Institute - Master programmes
- Fine Art
- Intertior Architecture: Research and Design
- Media Design: Lens-Based
- Media Design: Experimental Publishing
The scholarship amounts to € 5000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for one of the above mentioned programmes at Willem de Kooning Academy - Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Extra application criteria WdKA bachelor
- A motivation letter which you can send directly to email@example.com
How to apply
Applicants can apply for their scholarship until the 1 April 2021 (the admission deadline for the programme is 1st March 2021).
You can email a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state in the subject of the email “Scholarship” and the study programme of your choice. It is also important to mention your full name, study programme and student number in the letter of motivation. Deadline: April 1st Requirements: no specific criteria. Please keep it to a maximum of 1,5 page (A4).
- More information about the Willem de Kooning Academy application procedure can be found on the WdKA website.
See the online flyer for more information
The Holland Scholarship is made available by:
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Nuffic, VSNU, Vereniging Hogescholen, ministerie OCW.