Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
The following programmes of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences are eligible for the Holland Scholarship:
Willem de Kooning Academy - Bachelor programmes
- Graphic Design
- Lifestyle Transformation Design
- Audiovisual Design
- Fashion Design
- Product Design
- Spatial Design
- Fine Art
Piet Zwart Institute - Master programmes
- Fine Art
- Intertior Architecture: Research and Design
- Media Design: Lens-Based
- Media Design: Experimental Publishing
The scholarship amounts to € 5000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for one of the above mentioned programmes at Willem de Kooning Academy - Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Extra application criteria WdKA bachelor
- A motivation letter which you can send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Applicants can apply for their scholarship until the 1st May 2019 (the admission deadline for the programme is 1st March 2019).
- More information about the Willem de Kooning Academy application procedure can be found on the WdKA website.
If you meet the specific requirements of Willem de Kooning Academy, we will require the following additional documents:
- A portfolio containing at least 20 different samples of your work. The portfolio should be of prior creative work, documented in high-quality photos if necessary. Despite the digital age in which we live, the ability to draw is essential for all courses at Willem de Kooning Academy. In addition to photographs, slides and if applicable, 3D work, your portfolio has to include some drawings and-or sketches. You can send your portfolio to email@example.com.
See the online flyer for more information
The Holland Scholarship is made available by:
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Nuffic, VSNU, Vereniging Hogescholen, ministerie OCW.