Five steps to apply
- Before you apply, please make sure you have been nominated by your home university.
- After you have been nominated you should fill in the online application form which is available during the application time slot stated below.
- After you have completed the online application form you will receive a confirmation email from the Centre of International Affairs (CoIA).
- CoIA and the programme coordinators will review your application.
- When your application has been approved, CoIA will send you a Letter of Acceptance.
NOTE: Letters of Acceptance will only be sent within 2-4 weeks after the application closing date.
Non-European students: Shortly after your online application you will receive an e-mail from CoIA-Student Support with more information about the visa application procedure. More information about residence permits and visa will be sent to your home university as well before the application period.
This programme requires an additional application step
As part of your application for this exchange programme you will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records
Please ask for an official Transcript of Records at your home university.
- Motivation letter
We kindly ask you to write a motivation letter that covers:
1. The reason(s) you want to join the programme. Show that you understand the content of the programme and explain why and how this matches with your interests and ambitions.
2. Your qualifications: Explain, based on past experiences and accomplishments, why you are able to successfully participate in the programme.The letter should be no longer than 1 A4/Letter format.
All documents need to be translated in English.