Where do you start?
Use the orientation instruments below and find out what possibilities you have. Think about what you would like to do, when and in which country. The WilWegWijzer (in Dutch) can also help you to find out your preferences regarding what you would like to do, where and how you start planning your adventure abroad.
A few reasons why you should go abroad:
- Develop personally, professionally and academically
- Acquire vital new skills required for a global economy
- Broaden your horizons - physically and mentally
- Acquire invaluable transferable skills
- Increase motivation to learn
- Boost your employability
- Develop cultural awareness and open mindedness
- Enhance self-confidence
- Gain knowledge in new subjects or working methods
- Improve and acquire language skills