Are you an international student graduating soon or RBS Alumnus living outside the Netherlands? Were you enthusiastic about your study & stay and would you like to share this with the world?
Become an RBS Alumni Ambassador for your current country of residence and discover what's in it for you! We are looking for representatives willing to become our contact points and work with us in 2017-2018.
How to be become an alumni ambassador
Profile of a RBS Alumni Ambassador
- You should be a former student/alumnus of RBS. An alumnus is a person that receives a degree (bachelor, or master) from the RBS.
- You are enthusiastic and have great social skills.
- You enjoy talking to people and love the opportunity to share your experience in Rotterdam.
- You are willing to carry out some tasks for the Rotterdam Business School on a voluntary basis (25-35 hours per year) in your country of residence.
- Support the marketing activities of the RBS (e.g. counseling prospective students, attending a fair on behalf/or together with a representative of the RBS or organizing an evening with some prospective students).
- Visit some Dutch or international companies in your country on behalf of the RBS.
- Be an advisor and contact point of the Rotterdam Business School in your country.
- Initiate or/and maintain the RBS alumni network in your country, i.e. manage Alumni chapters.
We offer you the opportunity to build up your curriculum vitae, work on your image, as well as help recruit students – all this being fully supported by RBS. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to network with top RBS alumni abroad and get first hand career advice from them.
In addition, you will be provided with RBS business cards – the ideal networking and branding instrument for you! If successful, your recruitment efforts will be also remunerated. Upon completion, you will receive an alumni ambassador certificate and a letter of recommendation.
How to apply
Send the following information to RBS-Alumni@hr.nl
- A brief and informal explanation on why you would like to become an Alumni Ambassador in your current country of residence.
- Your curriculum vitae including your student number and study programme.
- Your current country of residence.