Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences), located at Posthumalaan and Kralingse Zoom and offers undergraduate and graduate education in international business. With approximately 3,700 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and well over 270 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
Rotterdam Business School offers an International Business bachelor programme, comprising the differentiations International Business & Management (IBM), International Business and Languages (IBL), International Business for Asia (IBA) and International Business and Supply Chain Management (IBS). Moreover, the school offers English-taught preparation courses for the Master programmes and two Master programmes: Master in Consultancy & Entrepreneurship and Master in Supply Chain Management.
RBS is linked to a 'Hogeschool Rotterdam' knowledge centre where practice oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is looking to appoint a Coordinator of Education (1,0 fte) for the Administration Office.
The Administration Office provides the administrative, organisational and logistic support of the study programmes. In this office an enthusiastic team of employees render day-to-day services in support of students and teaching staff, planning of the educational activities, scheduling and information supply of the Institute. The Administration Office consists of a back office with a team of coordinators, an examination office with a logistic coordinator and a front office. The coordinator of education reports to the head of the Administration Office.
The position on offer is within the team coordinators of education, who provide support to the educational Bachelor and Master programmes. Your core activities will be based on the support of the minor-programmes, the electives and the Exchange programmes of RBS.
You support the educational International Business programme in the administrative, organisational and logistic processes. You work closely with the course director, module owners, the officer External Affairs, the coordinator Exchange and central departments for electives and minors.
- Preparations and administration for the curriculum; collecting course module information and data processing in Osiris.
- Teacher planning administration (PTD).
- Preparations for the class- and test schedule.
- Class division.
- Frequent meetings with the course director, coordinator Student Affairs, coordinator Exchange and officer External Affairs.
- You act as a backup of the officer External Affairs
- Your education is at HBO level.
- You work precisely and accurately.
- You can switch easily among different topics and you are used to dealing with complicated issues.
- You have excellent command of English and Dutch, both orally and in writing.
- You have experience with software programmes Osiris.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office programmes, specifically Excel.
- You have a proactive and independent attitude.
- You are a team player and flexible.
- You easily identify bottlenecks and propose solutions to your colleagues and manager.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4). The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 8 (€2,598.89 minimum and €3,479.70 maximum gross per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities, an attractive pension scheme, and allow for a proper work/life balance.
All staff members of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences must be able to submit a Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag, VOG) issued by the Dutch Minister of Justice and Security.
For more information about this position, please contact Vera Franken, Head of Administration email@example.com.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation (in Dutch and English).